I was just fooling around with Google trends about consumer insight and consumer trends. And I landed on following questions.
- Increasing interest coming from India in consumer research and insight
- Cognos Consumer Insight as the rising trend. Indicating IBM’s lead in analytics, and interest of Business sector in having in-house analytics
- Why consumer trend as a term is popular only in USA?
- Advertising and marketing in Britain relies more on consumer insight than the rest of the world?
- Why UAE didn’t appear in any search worldwide, I was under the impression that research is getting more mainstream here?
Interest from India
Change has always been the only constant, especially in the United Arab Emirates. A country which is only 39 years old but has attracted global attention in terms of growth rates, construction marvels and is leading the region on many fronts.
Following are a couple of thoughts on activities/projects which will probably bring some major changes in the media consumption and marketing front of UAE.
The three big changes that I have identified are
- Content creation
- Abu-Dhabi getting traction
- Increased connectivity
I have uploaded my views on slide-share FYR. Hope you find them useful
Add to: Facebook | Digg | Del.icio.us | Stumbleupon | Reddit | Blinklist | Twitter | Technorati | Yahoo Buzz | Newsvine
Posted in Advertising, Customer Insight & Trends, UAE
Tagged Advertising, Consumer trends, Customer insight, Marketing Research, Media, Middle East, powerpoint, presentation, slideshare, UAE
I have received multiple requests from people who are seeking trends and insights (facts and figures) into UAE consumer. Before we move toward more meaningful insights it is important to know some basic facts, following is the compilation of few basic facts. Hope it will add value to your daily jobs. Continue reading
Posted in Customer Insight & Trends, UAE
Tagged consumer confidence, Consumer trends, credit cards, factual presentation, financial crisis, immediate future, meaningful insights, Middle East, mobile penetration, personal financial situation, purchase habits, retail brand, saudi arabia, source mastercard, UAE