Marketing research and communication specialist
- 13 years of experience across 5 countries in strategic planning and marketing communication and research
- Strategic Planner: A decade of experience in aligning and developing business strategies by deciphering complex data sets
- A client portfolio comprising of Unilever, P&G, Tetrapak, Coca Cola, Pepsi co, Etisalat (Warid), Reckitt Benckiser, Nestlé, Bata Shoes, Mitsubishi
- An aptitude to develop innovative revenue streams for companies by keeping a strong eye on emerging trends in the field of digital media, marketing research and brand communication.
- Experience of working in three markets i.e. USA, Dubai & Indian Sub-Continent coupled with experience of handling a portfolio in multiple markets in Asia & Middle East
My Core strengths: • Brand Communication •Marketing Research •360 Communication Planning •Digital media •Project Management
I am MARCOM (marketing research and communication) specialist with international experience (United Arab Emirates, Qatar & Pakistan). I have a strong appetite for exploring and encashing opportunities – new markets, new clients, and new countries.
SELECTED Professional CONTRIBUTIONS
- Conceptualized and Launched Award winning Analytics Project in Dubai
- Handled a Portfolio of 25+ Fortune 100 Clients across multiple countries
- Developed communication packs & powerpoint presentation for the Office of Crown Prince of UAE
- Launched Online Research Wing for JWT – The first of its kind in Asia
- Keynote Speaker on National Television & International Conferences
- Have participated in multiple business seminars as a speaker on marketing research, social media, (Presentation material for the latest seminar conducted in Abu Dhabi )
- Silver Medalist in Masters of Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts (Statistics & Economics)
- Have participated in multiple business seminars as a speaker on marketing research, social media, online marketing research (presentation material on research)
- Interviewed by national TV channel and marketing publication (Coverage of a Telecom campaign which introduced segmentation in pre-paid mobile markets refer to pg. 12)
- Some of my presentations that I have shared on slide-share
My Personal life:
I am an outdoor sports person. Ever-ready for any adventurous activity that comes my way. We have a big group here in Abu-Dhabi and we organize group activities like Kayaking, Parachute jumping, etc and that keeps me busy on weekends.
I also love to travel, explore new places so far I have been to very few countries but the number will surely increase in the future.
My contact details:
If you believe I can add value to your organization, feel free to contact me at email@example.com .