In Jan, I wrote about the Sally in Dubai Blog which was at that time covered by Gulf News.The first question I had in my mind, was about the authenticity of the blog
Today I somehow landed on this youtube video of Sally, have a look.
“Sally is a hoax and so could be multiple other bloggers who are shaping consumers’ opinion. Will this effect consumers more than marketers or vice versa”
What does this video tells you as a marketer.”
- Sally is a hoax and so could be the reality of multiple of bloggers that are shaping the opinions of multiple audience groups.
- What is the rule of Social Media Law in such cases
- After multiple such cases, Consumers will be confused or will they continue to trust the social media as almost 70% – 80% audience form their opinion through social media platforms
- Review of UAE Social Media Law: http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/uae-cyber-law-is-full-of-surprises
- Blog of Sally: http://dubaisally.blogspot.com/
- Previous Post about Sally